Thursday, July 19, 2007
Doodling self !
Aravind, (that's my husband, if I had not mentioned that before) told me his friend had met with a damn accident, a couple of days back and that when he went to the hospital to pay him a visit, it was really a shaking experience to see the entire hospital flooded with casualties in the middle of the night. It’s so depressing to think of the increase in the count of road accidents that occur every day. If only people could get a wee bit more lucid on their life and others …
Anyways, I wanted to distract this sagging thought off my mind and tried answering a set of questions I found on the internet, which were indeed, well, distracting.
And I thought I’ll tune them up to make a post on my blog.
And oh, by the ways, Aravind’s friend is doing fine with a minor bruise on forehead.
1. Pick out a scar you have, and explain how you got it:
Come to think of it and I go nuts because I’ve got 3 dreadful ones on my left hand. I once slipped off the vehicle and got hauled over the debris of some construction materials.
2. What is on the walls in your room?
Walls ? The Qn should’ve been what’s on my bed and I would have named loads, coz that’s my table cum reading room cum workshop cum writing pad.
But let me try to answer this, hmm…books, some read and over read magazines, some T-shirts and the dupatta I wore yesterday.
3. What does your phone look like ?
Grayish blue MotoRazer and it’s brand new !! In fact I still haven’t got off the hang of the latest features it has .
4. What music do you listen to?
Anything, excepting hard metal.
5. What is your current desktop picture?
A R Rahman – A still from Pray for me Brother.
6. What do you want more than anything right now?
Banana Fry from the canteen, upstairs. I have lately developed a gaping crush for it.
7. Do you believe in gay marriage?
I genuinely have no comments on it. If it’s fine with you, I don’t disrespect it.
8. What time were you born?
Can’t remember. What big deal ?
9. Are your parents still together?
10. What are you listening to?
Tere Bina from Guru.
11. The last person to make you cry?
Any out-of-family member. Only my family sees me cry.
12. What is your favourite perfume/cologne?
13. What kind of hair/eye colour do you like on the opposite sex?
I don’t really look for eye/hair color in any person.
14. Do you like pain killers?
Of course, if it can put an end to a thing as bad as pain, why not ? But if it’s going to be worser than the pain like alcohol, then No Thank you, I am alright.
15. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
I din't have to. He did it for me :P
16. Fave pizza topping?
Cottage Cheese, Red Capsicum, Grilled chicken !
17. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?
Banana Fries, Chicken cutlet, Cold coffee with whipped cream and chocolate sauce, Devil’s own food cake with vanilla Icing ! (Ohh mine, why did this questions have to be there ???? )
18. Who was the last person you made mad?
I usually drive everyone at home crazy. My in-house folks have now learnt to retain their sanity during my most vulnerable moments.
19. Have you walked out of a movie theatre before the movie ended ?
Yes, several times, the last one was Neal n Nikki (I just couldn't stand it) .
20. Is anyone in love with you?
Yes, every one in my Life and am so much, so very much in love with them, back!