Thursday, February 1, 2007

I'm a Newbie !

I think I like it here. I was initially skeptical about publishing your personal thoughts over the internet. But after having visited a few blogs (some were really nice, some made me scowl in disgust and some were idiotically funny and some real sensible stuff ) , I agreed upon the fact the it’s an open podium to express what you feel like. Whether you want to post stuff that might be rubbish to others or write-up that could be inspiringly a scroll-downer (my e-version of the word page-turner) , it’s all in the choice and freedom box of the writer and the reader.

1 comment:

Karen Xavier said...

It's not really for personal or private stuff, you have a diary for that. This is just to rant or bicker or let off steam... or just to let a select few know what's happenin in your life.
Anyway, have fun blogging.