Wednesday, March 12, 2008

It's beautiful to fall in love..

I wanted to write on this one because Smith (Smitha, that’s what she is actually, a good friend at work; if you have been a regular reader of my blog, she features occasionally on my posts and almost regularly on comments) is leaving her spinsterhood for good. Now we get to see her only hitched to either phone or gtalk all the time and wear a naughty smile throughout ;not to blame her, it’s a long distance courtship that they are building, so things could only be slow and steady and they are. I hope she enjoys it all, u know all the sudden changes life brings about; all the frenzied plans to buy this and that, go shopping almost everyday, make plans for the wedding, get lost over too many advices and suggestions as to what to eat and what to leave, choose colors and jewels and eventually feel utterly puzzled if the choice was right. The pre-wedding season could drive you crazy and make you feel beautiful at the same time. But beyond all, it’s the feeling of slowly becoming someone else’s that makes it all wonderfully warm and soothing. Wishing you both a wonderful love. For the moment, Smith, go on, take a chill pill and watch these movies so you could set the floor ready for the candle light dinners and long drives and who knows, may be you could watch them together..
Sleepless in seattle, Jerry mcguire, vivah, when harry met sally, love actually, hmmm..I would keep updating this list as and when I remember more; they could be of help to learn to blush more easily, not that the blush that sweeps your cheeks now when you are on phone is bad. You just need to learn to be comfortable with it ! :)

19 comments:

Unknown said...

Thats so sweet of you to have a post for me.
Pakshe enne naanam keduthiye adungu ennano????

Swathi Bellavi said...

that was a very nice post,in dedication to your friend...She is lucky to have you around.. :)

Vadapoche said...

We concur with the title of the post!! - D & I

Gunjan Aylawadi said...

congoz to ure friend :)
n i looove jerry mcguire!!

Anonymous said...

Love is what make the earth rotate but here is making simi roam :P.

Good luck to simi.

Neha Nair said...

OOOO...someone's blushing and all huh! Guess the cupid has done it's job!! and BTW loved your comment.. about the grocery bit at my blgo.. have replied to it too :) .. when are you going to pen your lovestory?

Solitaire said...

Sweeeet post!

Anonymous said...

.ooooh how romantic.. lucky friend smitha...
i will also marry one day!

Dr Roshan Radhakrishnan said...

just a couple more to complete an already awesome list...
You've got mail
the lake house

Anush said...

hi.

say hi to me.

[:)]

the3daymonk said...

Nice blog!! Congratulations to smitha.
@Jolly Roger - Dont you think men who have a pierced ear are better prepared for marriage. They've experienced pain and bought jewelry

Anonymous said...

lovely reading this post...

I am a bit too busy with my work now, which will continue, so couldn't visit your blog for sometime...anyway, I will check your other posts later whenever I will get the break.

Compassion Unlimitted said...

Friends &friendship last for ever and this post is beautiful reminder of this !!
TC
CU

strollinthunder said...

another sweet post.

wish u good luck Smith!

Neha Nair said...

Why does crazybuggah always sound so out of place??? Anush, grabbing attention huh?? ;-)

Sirpy said...

Add salaam-e-ishq and Jab We Met to the list.. And of course PS I Love You.. They make people do more than just blush.. :)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

sandy where r ya?

Anonymous said...

Hey Sandhya its Gomathy..
I'm able to relate to this perfectly :) !!